Star Jones

Star Jones
Have you met Miss Jones?

Sunday

My Morning Meditation...WINNING

Giving your best effort every-time is winning.

Proverbs 13:4
Lazy people want much but get little,
      but those who work hard will prosper

Star's Interpretation:  You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.  Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.   We may have no control over the outcome...but we have total control over the effort we put in.  Your greatest triumph may not come from winning. Sometimes you thrive the most when at first you lose. When you go through adversity and decide not to surrender...that is the win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of this blog. They must be positive about your life, your community, our nation or our world. They must elevate...not denigrate...and if you criticize me or my position...state your name and email address so I know who you are and can address you directly. My blog...my rules. Star