Star Jones

Star Jones
Have you met Miss Jones?

Thursday

My Morning Meditation...HOW YOU DOING?

Have fun, be merry 
and do what you want to do. 
Just be sure all your doings honor God.

1 Corinthians 10:31:
So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, 
do it all for the glory of God. 

Star's Interpretation:  Whatever you do in the dark...will always come to the light, so have fun...but use good judgment.  Reaching your goals and enjoying your success is a lot more fun when you're not ashamed of the behavior that got you there.  Because nothing judges us, reveals us & exposes our weaknesses, more ingeniously than our own good judgment...or the lack thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of this blog. They must be positive about your life, your community, our nation or our world. They must elevate...not denigrate...and if you criticize me or my position...state your name and email address so I know who you are and can address you directly. My blog...my rules. Star