Star Jones

Star Jones
Have you met Miss Jones?

Friday

My Morning Meditation...DON'T WASTE TIME



Get away from those who want to waste their time
and yours on foolishness. 

2 Corinthians 6:17

 Therefore, come out from among unbelievers,
      and separate yourselves from them, says the Lord.
   Don’t touch their filthy things,
      and I will welcome you.

Star's interpretation:  When you see that other people are trying to bring you into THEIR mess...run, don't walk...run the other way.  Misery loves company, but water seeks it's own level.  So make folk come up to your level, never get dragged down to theirs.  “Those who wish to appear wise among fools, among the wise seem foolish.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of this blog. They must be positive about your life, your community, our nation or our world. They must elevate...not denigrate...and if you criticize me or my position...state your name and email address so I know who you are and can address you directly. My blog...my rules. Star