Star Jones

Star Jones
Have you met Miss Jones?

Saturday

My Morning Meditation...CHARACTER & INTEGRITY

A person with character & integrity 
does not have divided loyalties. 

Proverbs 11:20


The Lord detests people with crooked hearts,
      but he delights in those with integrity.

Star's interpretation:  It is lame to try to talk your way out of what you behaved your way into!  Character and integrity is how we are all judged.  Don't give it away by choosing the popular, fashionable or trendy position rather than the ethical, moral & honorable one.   Einstein said “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.”  Character forms the basis of who we are...Integrity shows the world we believe the hype about ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of this blog. They must be positive about your life, your community, our nation or our world. They must elevate...not denigrate...and if you criticize me or my position...state your name and email address so I know who you are and can address you directly. My blog...my rules. Star