Star Jones

Star Jones
Have you met Miss Jones?

Monday

My Morning Meditation...SEEING CLEARLY

Guard your eyes. 
What you see effects your whole body.

Luke 11:34
“Your eye is a lamp that provides light for your body. 
When your eye is good, your whole body is filled with light. 
But when it is bad, your body is filled with darkness. 

Star's Interpretation:  What we read, watch and see on a daily basis impacts on our mind, body & spirit; so if it doesn't bring you joy...you shouldn't be bringing it in.  A Yiddish proverb says that “the eyes are the mirror of the soul;” and I refuse to allow MY soul to be influenced by YOUR mess.  The goal is to look upon that which is positive, constructive & encouraging rather than negative, critical & harmful. What you SEE influences your present...and will shape your future if you let it.   


“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. 
Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.”
 -Marcus Aurelius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of this blog. They must be positive about your life, your community, our nation or our world. They must elevate...not denigrate...and if you criticize me or my position...state your name and email address so I know who you are and can address you directly. My blog...my rules. Star