Star Jones

Star Jones
Have you met Miss Jones?

Monday

My Morning Meditation...BELIEVE!

Fear will keep you from success.  
Don't let it. 
Have faith and believe only.


Matthew 21:21-22:
Then Jesus told them, “I tell you the truth, if you have faith and don’t doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen.  You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it.”

Star's Interpretation:  Whenever I feel afraid or anxious about anything...all I need to do is pray.  I feel rejuvenated when I pray.  It gives me power over my fear.  So it goes without saying:  No prayer...no power.  Little prayer...little power.  Much prayer...Much power.  You have the POWER to succeed in anything you do, if only you ask God for his divine guidance through prayer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of this blog. They must be positive about your life, your community, our nation or our world. They must elevate...not denigrate...and if you criticize me or my position...state your name and email address so I know who you are and can address you directly. My blog...my rules. Star