Star Jones

Star Jones
Have you met Miss Jones?

Friday

My Morning Meditation...ANXIETY



Don't be over anxious to get to tomorrow. 
Live one full day at a time.

Matthew 6:34:

“So don’t worry about tomorrow, 
for tomorrow will bring its own worries. 
Today’s trouble is enough for today.



Star's Interpretation: There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem.  Tough times come to all.  Winston Churchill once said:  "If you're going through hell...keep going."  Worrying won't get you through it.  Faith will.   When I'm anxious, it can overtake my entire plan of action.  So every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway.   Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith.  I choose faith in a God who has never left me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of this blog. They must be positive about your life, your community, our nation or our world. They must elevate...not denigrate...and if you criticize me or my position...state your name and email address so I know who you are and can address you directly. My blog...my rules. Star