Star Jones

Star Jones
Have you met Miss Jones?

Friday

My Morning Meditation...PERSONAL INTEGRITY

Remember what you do in the day
and at night reflects on you, 
and your family too. 


Proverbs 10:9:
People with integrity walk safely,
      but those who follow crooked paths will slip and fall. 



Star's Interpretation:    Everyone knows that it takes many years to build a reputation and mere minutes to ruin it.  There are certain places I don't go...and certain people I don't affiliate with; because to do so could put me in a trick bag.  I learned the hard way to keep a firm distance away from any impropriety in my life or situations that could lead me to compromise the integrity that I hold dear.  But I am always more concerned with my character than my reputation, because my character is what I really am, while my reputation is merely what others think I am.  Lesson here:  "The way to gain a good reputation is to try to be what you desire to appear.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of this blog. They must be positive about your life, your community, our nation or our world. They must elevate...not denigrate...and if you criticize me or my position...state your name and email address so I know who you are and can address you directly. My blog...my rules. Star