Star Jones

Star Jones
Have you met Miss Jones?

Monday

My Morning Meditation...EXPECTATION


With hope head towards your future 
with great expectation. 

Psalms 146:5

But joyful are those who have the God of Israel as their helper,
      whose hope is in the Lord their God.

Star's Interpretation:  When you say a situation or a person is hopeless, you are slamming the door in the face of God. Hope is a desire with an expectation of accomplishment. You may not know where you're going...but when you have God in your life...you absolutely know who will help you get there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of this blog. They must be positive about your life, your community, our nation or our world. They must elevate...not denigrate...and if you criticize me or my position...state your name and email address so I know who you are and can address you directly. My blog...my rules. Star