Star Jones

Star Jones
Have you met Miss Jones?

Sunday

SIMPLY BLESSED...Prayer for Healing

One of my dearest friends in the world is facing a serious health challenge. We, the children of God ALREADY claim the blessing of the restoration of her health.  Please pray with all of us who love her that the manifestation of her healing be realized soon.  For we know that the "prayers of the righteous availeth much."  
    "And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. " James 5:15 
Let us Pray...

Lord God, we come worshipping you today with grateful hearts that you are our keeper, the one who continually cares for us.  We come praying today specifically for your child and servant that YOU know by name.  We pray for the doctors, nurses, and all staff at the hospital who will watch over my dear friend.  We pray for the other patients here at the hospital and their loved ones.  

Divine Physician and Healer of the Sick, we turn to You in this time of illness.  Dearest Comforter of the Troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden.

Dear God, we place our worries in Your hands.  We ask that You restore Your servant to health again.  Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will and know that whatsoever You do,You do for the love of us.

Father, hear the spoken and unspoken prayers on the hearts and minds of all of us who are gathered for one purpose...to THANK you for your healing power.
 
Great Physician, we ask for the healing of body, mind and spirit.  Reveal any hindrances to this healing and give us courage to trust in your Divine generosity and mercy.  We give you thanks for hearing our prayer.  Into your hands God we commend all for whom we pray, trusting in your mercy, love, grace, and protection.  Amen.

 





I cannot make the sparrow fly, 
Nor can I understand 
What makes the clouds hang in the sky,
But I know One who can. 

I cannot make the ocean waves 
Dash forth against the land; 
I cannot help the soul that craves, 
But I know One who can. 

I cannot hear the humble prayers 
Of those of foreign clans; 
I cannot ease their wants and cares, 
But I know One who can. 

I cannot lead the erring ones 
With mine own trembling hand; 
Nor yet restore the hope that's gone, 
But I know One who can. 

I cannot see the broken hearts 
That long for joy again; 
Nor can I mend the broken parts, 
But I know One who can. 

I cannot heal the many ills 
That come so oft to man; 
I cannot give the joy that fills, 
But I know One who can. 

I cannot know why trials fall 
Within our life's short span; 
But my God understands it all, 
And He's the One who can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of this blog. They must be positive about your life, your community, our nation or our world. They must elevate...not denigrate...and if you criticize me or my position...state your name and email address so I know who you are and can address you directly. My blog...my rules. Star