Star Jones

Star Jones
Have you met Miss Jones?

Thursday

My Morning Meditation...TRUST



"It's difficult to see the whole path of your life. 
It is best to trust God in it." 

 Proverbs 3:5-6:


 Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
      do not depend on your own understanding.
 Seek his will in all you do,
      and he will show you which path to take.

Star's Interpretation:  Just when I don't know what path to take...what direction to go in or what choice to make...I remember all I have to do is TRUST HIM...and I am clear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of this blog. They must be positive about your life, your community, our nation or our world. They must elevate...not denigrate...and if you criticize me or my position...state your name and email address so I know who you are and can address you directly. My blog...my rules. Star