Star Jones

Star Jones
Have you met Miss Jones?

Friday

My Morning Meditation...PURPOSE

You have thought about it,
talked about it
and prayed about it.
Now it’s time to do something. 



Colossians 3:23
Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.

Star's Interpretation:  It's time to "walk the walk" and stop just "talking the talk" when it comes to fulfilling your purpose. "Excuses are tools of the incompetent. Those who excel in them...seldom excel in anything else!" God has done his part...do yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of this blog. They must be positive about your life, your community, our nation or our world. They must elevate...not denigrate...and if you criticize me or my position...state your name and email address so I know who you are and can address you directly. My blog...my rules. Star