- Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
- A sharp tongue can cut your own throat.
- If you want your dreams to come true, you mustn't oversleep.
- Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.
- The best vitamin for making friends...B1.
- The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
- The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge.
- One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.
- You lie the loudest when you lie to yourself.
- If you lack the courage to start, you have already finished.
- One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.
- Ideas won't work unless 'You' do.
- Your mind is like a parachute...it functions only when open.
- The 10 commandments are not a multiple choice.
- The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime!
- It is never too late to become what you might have been.
- Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't.
- Believe everything happens for reason.
- If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it.
- Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
How do I keep it positive?
There are twenty rules that I have learned to embrace as the only way to live and love:
Posted by Star Jones Esq at 10:30 AM