Star Jones

Star Jones
Have you met Miss Jones?

Tuesday

My Afternoon Affirmation: HOLD ON



Lord knows I've had some rough days...publicly, but I've never even considered suicide. My faith is too strong for that.

No matter how bad it is today..the sun will come up tomorrow. 

God never promised me it would be easy...but he sent me the comforter to lean on in trying times. Amen

To anyone struggling with 
self-doubt
humiliation
anger
fear or 
a crisis of any sort
Just HOLD ON. 


Get through today...tomorrow will take care of itself.

3 comments:

  1. don't ever doubt yourself, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much Star!

    The universe drove me on your blog....
    just when I needed this kind of BEAUTIFUL strength!!!!

    Hope everything will go right and fine!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of this blog. They must be positive about your life, your community, our nation or our world. They must elevate...not denigrate...and if you criticize me or my position...state your name and email address so I know who you are and can address you directly. My blog...my rules. Star