Star Jones

Star Jones
Have you met Miss Jones?

Wednesday

My Morning Meditation: BE READY

Be sure you can handle the responsibility that comes 
with the promotion & expansion you want!

Luke 12:48
But someone who does not know, and then does something wrong, will be punished only lightly. When someone has been given much, much will be required in return; and when someone has been entrusted with much, even more will be required.

Star's Interpretation:  We all want to succeed...but God requires MORE of us who he blesses with abundance.  Can you handle the gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of this blog. They must be positive about your life, your community, our nation or our world. They must elevate...not denigrate...and if you criticize me or my position...state your name and email address so I know who you are and can address you directly. My blog...my rules. Star