Star Jones

Star Jones
Have you met Miss Jones?

Saturday

My Morning Meditation...GET MOVING!

If you're not happy with the road you're on
...start building a new one!




Ezra 10:4:
Get up, for it is your duty to tell us how to proceed in setting things straight. We are behind you, so be strong and take action.”


Star's Interpretation:  You are either ON the way or IN the way...so either way...time to keep it moving! No one every moved on to the next level by standing still. The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.

6 comments:

  1. Wow. You are spot-on this morning.

    As I have said more than once:::

    "Quit your bitch'n and change it".

    Hope you are well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this blog and I continuously look forward to your words of wisdom. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are an inspiration to all the children

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your wonderful and positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most thought provoking. I must impart some of your wisdom to the children that I teach daily.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of this blog. They must be positive about your life, your community, our nation or our world. They must elevate...not denigrate...and if you criticize me or my position...state your name and email address so I know who you are and can address you directly. My blog...my rules. Star