Star Jones

Star Jones
Have you met Miss Jones?

Thursday

Serves You Right

Stick a fork in him...he's done.

If Mel Gibson knew audio tapes of his abusive violent diatribes existed...he should have written a PREEMPTIVE check to his ex girlfriend in an effort to "plug the leak!" The "dribble" of negative information has made his life the BP of the celebrity set and it is KILLING him. A lot has been made of his use of racially charged language; I'm more outraged by his misogynistic abusive language.  My girl Whoopi says he's not a racist...& since I don't know him...I'll go with her on that. I don't know what fuels his anger, whether he was set up with these conveniently taped conversations with his ex or if the audio tapes were edited.  I do know that I don't want Mel at my dinner party drinking up my liquor...('cause he obviously LIKES his liquor) because he just seems to be an angry mean man.  

I like to think somewhere Robyn, his soon to be ex-wife, is laughing her ass off.  Mel left her after nearly 3 decades and seven children for a woman who helped put him in the proverbial trick bag.  Serves him right.  This should serve as today's lesson for these "high profile" fellas...YOU WILL be put in TRICK BAG when you choose TRICKY chicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of this blog. They must be positive about your life, your community, our nation or our world. They must elevate...not denigrate...and if you criticize me or my position...state your name and email address so I know who you are and can address you directly. My blog...my rules. Star