Star Jones

Star Jones
Have you met Miss Jones?

Thursday

My Morning Meditation: Embrace the New

Things are not the same. 
Everything is changing. 
Let go of the past and embrace the new.

Isaiah 43:18-19:
   “But forget all that—
      it is nothing compared to what I am going to do.
   For I am about to do something new.
      See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?
   I will make a pathway through the wilderness.
      I will create rivers in the dry wasteland."

Star's Interpretation: Let it go.  When we know better, we do better, so whatever happened in the past...is just that; IN THE PAST.  You can't change it...but you can learn from it.  “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”  If you want something new and good to happen in your life, then stand in the space God has created for you, tell him Thank You for fulfilling his promise and go for yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of this blog. They must be positive about your life, your community, our nation or our world. They must elevate...not denigrate...and if you criticize me or my position...state your name and email address so I know who you are and can address you directly. My blog...my rules. Star