Star Jones

Star Jones
Have you met Miss Jones?

Monday

My Morning Meditation...LOVE

Love is there when it's good, Love is there when it's bad, 
Love is there when it's right and Love is there when it's wrong. 
Love never fails, it is always there. 

I Corinthians 13:7-8


Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.
Prophecy and speaking in unknown tongues and special knowledge will become useless. But love will last forever!

Star's Interpretation:  This one is simple.  Love is the greatest gift you can give...because it was the greatest gift given to us.  The sacrifice of our Lord was the ultimate act of Love.  What have you given to the one you proclaim to love?  Loving someone is encouraging them to shine instead of begrudging their accomplishments.  You cannot proclaim to love, but be “jealous" because jealousy comes from self-love rather than from true love. Are you patient with, kind to & grateful for the one you love? Or do you find fault, whine and criticize everyday & everything? Find the love in your life and show how happy you ae to have; because a lot of people don't. MESSAGE:  Get on with living and loving. You don't have forever.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Atty. Jones, your Blog is thought provocating and sincere.I will recommend your Blog to my Friends. Again, Thank You for taking the time to make certain we Think!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the spirit of this blog. They must be positive about your life, your community, our nation or our world. They must elevate...not denigrate...and if you criticize me or my position...state your name and email address so I know who you are and can address you directly. My blog...my rules. Star